- 2 Ounces Bombarda Culverin Rum (2 oz)
- 4 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 Ounce Orange Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 1 Ounce Coconut Cream
- Garnish - Nutmeg or Pineapple Wedge
Method of Attack:
- Add the rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and cream of coconut to a shaker with ice and shake vigorously until well-chilled.
- Strain into a hurricane glass or snifter over crushed ice.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and a pineapple wedge.
- Serve with a straw.
About This Recipe:
The rich blend of the Lost Barrel Culverin Rum pairs with the juices and coconut cream to bring the tropics right into your glass. Dust a little fresh nutmeg on top for additional aromatics and spice.
The Painkiller recipe is easy to make and even easier to drink. Mix one on the beach, in the backyard, or anytime you want to channel a tropical vacation.