- 1/2 Cup Bombarda rum of choice - Drake or Culverin
- 1/2 Cup Premium white rum of choice - Plantation White
- ¾ Cup Fresh Orange Juice -
- ¾ Cup of Pineapple Juice
- ¾ Cup of Cranberry Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Grenadine
- Ice & Orange Slice / Seltzer optional
- Battle Notes: Try a Dole pineapple / orange juice mix or Mango / Welch’s addition
Method of Attack:
- Place the rums, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and grenadine in a large pitcher and stir together.
- Fill Four glasses with ice and divide the rum mixture among them.
- Garnish each glass with an orange slice and serve.
About This Recipe:
With a perfectly balanced mix of Bombarda dark rums and a premium white rum, with some killer juices, the Rolling Thunder Punch packs a flavorful blow for any crew wanting to let loose. If you’re out at sea, and want to make it a little less strong (that way, you can enjoy it more!), just add 2 cups of sparkling water.